Ryka Avert Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 705043794052
Don't let the wet weather slow you down! The water-resistant Ryka Avert lightweight running shoe will accompany you rain or shine while you keep up with your training routine in a minimalist fashion. Inspired by women, designed by women, and made to fit you perfectly!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays feature Scotchgard™ 3M protector technology for water-resistant protection
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull loop for easy on/off
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Fabric lining helps to wick away moisture
- Removable Precise Return™ EVA insole features anti-microbial OrthoLite® technology to help inhibit odors
- Comfort N-Gage foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Exo-Shell foam outer shell for superior flexibility
- Textured rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.2 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Ryka Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :