Ryka Avert Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 705043876406
Don't let the wet weather slow you down! The water resistant Ryka® Avert lightweight running shoe will accompany you rain or shine while you keep up with your training routine in a minimalist fashion.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays feature Scotchgard™ 3M protector technology for water-resistant protection
- Synthetic overlays for support
- Heel pull loop for easy on and off
- Padded tongue and collar
- Fabric lining helps to wick away moisture
- Removable Precise Return™ EVA insole features OrthoLite® technology to help inhibit odors
- Comfort N-Gage foam midsole
- Exo-Shell foam outer shell for superior flexibility
- Textured rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- More colors available
- View more Ryka Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :