Ryka Avert Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 705043797794
Don't let the wet weather slow you down! The water resistant Ryka® Avert lightweight running shoe will accompany you rain or shine while you keep up with your training routine in a minimalist fashion.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh Defender-G treated upper for water-resistant protection
- Synthetic overlays for support
- Heel pull loop for easy on and off
- Padded tongue and collar
- Removable Precise Return™ EVA insole for lightweight cushioning
- Comfort N-Gage foam midsole
- Exo-Shell foam outer shell for superior flexibility
- Rubber outsole
- Flex grooves for added flexibility
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :