Reebok ZigTech Shark Pursuit360 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886396183301
Just like the fastest fish of the sea, the men's Reebok Zig Shark Pursuit360 Performance Running shoes were built for speed, stability and smooth transition. Sneak up and beat your fastest run in these ultra performance, energy returning running shoes with ZigTech springy, lightweight cushioning.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Open weave mesh upper for lightweight and breathability
- Lightweight no-sew FuseFrame upper locks the foot down for lateral support with no seams that might cause irritation
- Reflective accents for greater nighttime visibility
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric mesh lining
- Contoured cushion insole adds interior cushioning for added comfort
- Free-floating medial side harness for adaptive support
- Aggressive SubLite foam midsole with transition zone stability plate helps give a stable, responsive ride
- The most aggressive ZigTech sole yet has a zigzag shape for unique energy return from heel to toe, with outstanding multi-directional cushioning
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :