Reebok ZigLite Rush Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886396482992
Say hello to the sleek, lightweight Reebok® ZigLite Rush Lightweight running shoe with a dual-density sole molded into a zigzag shape for unique energy return from heel to toe, with the perfect balance of cushioning and response.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Lightweight, no sew 3DFuseFrame support cage locks the foot over the platform while providing a seamless fit
- Dual-density ZigLite sole has a zigzag shape for unique energy return from heel to toe, with the perfect blend of cushioning and response
- Internal fit sleeve surrounds foot to help provide snug, comfortable fit
- New lightweight molded PU sockliner helps provides the perfect balance of comfort and feel
- Reflective accents for low light visibility
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :