Reebok ZigKick Alpha Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886839185930
Kick some major tail in the women's ZigKick Alpha running shoe from Reebok! With ZigTech and FuseFrame technology, this shoe will help you stay where you want to be - in front of the pack.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- 3D FuseFrame Technology adds lightweight structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable, contoured cushion insole
- ZigTech cushioned midsole
- Rubber outsole for added durability and traction
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :