Reebok ZigCarbon Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886839329518
Zig zag through any workout with ease in the Reebok men's Zig Carbon lightweight running shoe! Made with responsive cushioning and shock absorption, this performance shoe will support you every step of the way.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh and nylon fused upper for lightweight support
- Black and red laces provide optional customization
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Pull tab on heel for easy on/off
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Military-grade, 100% carbon fiber plate for stability
- Dual-density ZigLite midsole with deep flex grooves allows for flexibility and lightweight cushioning
- Durable rubber ZigCarbon outsole for increased durability in high impact areas
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :