Reebok Z Quick 2 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 888163790880
You will get a ride out of these Reebok Z Quick 2 performance running shoes, Inspired by high-performance Z-Rated tires. Say hello, to a sports car handling feel, for your feet, delivering control, traction, and super speed. The no-sew upper and internal bootie is just like your seat belt, ensures you're locked in tight for the ride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable no-sew mesh upper with synthetic nanweb overlay for lightweight support
- Lightly Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushion insole
- Foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Z-Rated technology provides unique outsole geometry for control, traction and speed
- Radically sliced geometrical sole mimics the tread of high-performance tires for ultimate ground contact for a more responsive ride
- CRTek high abrasion rubber in key wear areas for lightweight durability
- CRTek high abrasion rubber in key wear areas for lighter durability
- Flex grooves for added movement and flexibility
- Weight: 10.25 oz (men's size 9.5)
- View more Men's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :