Reebok Z Dual Ride Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 888163746375
Put a little excitement in your run with the bright colors and fun polka dot pattern on this Reebok Z Dual Ride running shoe! This lightweight and ultra flexible shoe is your next step to reaching record speeds!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh fabric upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Hell pull tab for easy on and off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Dual compound midsole provides firm but lightweight cushioning
- Flexible rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.35 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's New Balance Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: