Reebok Z Dual Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 888163038418
On your mark, get set, go! Take off in these lightweight Z Dual running shoes for women from Reebok! With the mesh upper and easy flexibility these shoes provide you'll be more than prepared to take on your run!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper
- Lace-up closure
- Synthetic overlays for support
- Two sets of colored laces for customization
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for traction
- Flex grooves provide enhanced flexibility
- Weight: 7.2 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: