Reebok SubLite Prime Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887388397492
With a bright pop of color and performance technologies, the women's SubLite Prime lightweight running shoe from Reebok will keep you looking good and moving fast. Lace up a pair and get ready for a whole new workout experience.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- SubLite™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber heel pod provides durability in this high-wear area
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 5.95 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: