Reebok Southrange Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887386701529
Kick it into high gear in the men's Southrange running shoe from Reebok! These sneakers have a super comfortable memory foam footbed and DMX Ride™ technology for ultimate cushioning.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with leather overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric and mesh lining
- MemoryTech™ memory foam footbed provides great underfoot cushioning
- DMX Ride™ molded foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 11.20 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: