Reebok Southrange Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887386269210
If you want a simple running shoe that will provide an ultra comfort ride then look no further than the Reebok Southrange men's running shoe! With a MemoryTech™ memory foam footbed and DMX Ride™ molded foam midsole, you'll experience ultimate cushioning and comfort!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- MemoryTech™ memory foam footbed provides exceptional underfoot cushioning
- DMX Ride™ molded foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 11.6 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: