Reebok SmoothFlex Ride Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 886839121433
Attain your smoothest run yet in the men's SmoothFlex Ride running shoe from Reebok! With deep flex grooves and lightweight cushioning, you'll feel the increased responsiveness to your stride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for lightweight support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber pods on forefoot and heel for durability and traction
- Flex grooves for added movement and flexibility
- View more Men's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :