Reebok RealFlex Speed Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886396095956
Have the need for speed? The lightweight men's RealFlex Speed from Reebok is all about natural movement. Engineered with 76 individual flex-friendly sensors, these running shoes are designed to help your feet move and flex as you speed to the finish line.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic 3D FuseFrame overlay for lightweight support
- FitFrame LT technology provides midfoot stability and a glove-like fit
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- RealFlex® outsole features multi-directional flex nodes designed with 76 individual sensors for superior flexibility and a smoother stride
- Rubber pods at heel and forefoot for added durability and traction in these high-wear areas
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :