Reebok RealFlex Run Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 886839265564
Attain your smoothest run yet in the men's RealFlex Run lightweight running shoe from Reebok! With deep flex grooves and lightweight cushioning, you'll feel the increased responsiveness to your stride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh and synthetic overlay
- 3D FuseFrame™ provides seamless structure
- FitFrame LT™ for lightweight support around midfoot
- Lightly padded collar and tongue
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Dual Compound foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber pods on forefoot and heel for durability and traction
- Deep flex grooves for added movement and flexibility
- View more Men's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :