Reebok One Guide 3.0 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $125.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 331790
UPC # 889133948850
UPC # 889133948850
Keep your eye on the prize with the women's One Guide 3.0 from Reebok. This performance running shoe specially designed for the high mileage runners and will keep you comfortable from the first to the last mile!
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Breathable mesh upper with Nano weave synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- SmoothFuse seamless upper provides support, flexibility and is irritation-free
- Lace-up closure
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Carbonated Z Rated™ midsole provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
- CRTek high abrasion rubber sole in heel for durability in the high wear area
- Flex grooves provide enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.7 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Reebok Shoes
Location: Chicago, IL
October 23, 2015
Stylish and Comfy
"Needed new athletic shoes and LOVED the colors on this pair. I tend to wear more minimalist trainers, but have had good luck with Reeboks so I got these. The first few times I wore them I noticed a weird sensation of numbness/pain in the balls of my feet and realized it correlated to where there's an indentation in the treads (hard to explain, but if you turn them over they're a spot where it says numbers in a circle). Not sure if I just have annoyingly sensitive feet or what, but the more I wear them the less I notice that sensation, so perhaps they just needed breaking in. I wear them for lifting and cardio. I like that they make my muscular legs look more shapely and not just like enormous thunders. I've worn them out with jeans and leggings, too!"
Click anywhere to close this.