Reebok ZigQuick Fire Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886396478544
The men's Reebok ZigQuick Fire lightweight running shoe was built for superior performance with a lower profile lightweight sole molded into an innovative zigzag shape for unique energy return from heel to toe, with enhanced responsiveness and stability.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Lightweight no-sew 3DFuseFrame upper locks the foot down for medial and lateral support with no seams that might cause irritation
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Contoured cushion insole helps provides the perfect balance of comfort and feel
- Transition zone stability plate helps give a stable, responsive ride
- Unique ZigTech midsole has a low profile zigzag shape for unique energy return from heel to toe
- Textured rubber forefoot and heel for traction and durability in these high-wear areas
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :