Reebok ZigKick Ride Performance Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 886839441531
Comfort just where you need it, when you are ready to kick out your next run! The men's Reebok ZigKick Ride running shoe provides cushioning upon impact to create a pounding free, responsive run.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Synthetic and breathable mesh upper
- H Strap™ provides adaptive midfoot support
- Low-cut design for more mobility
- Fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Responsive ZigTech midsole for cushioning upon impact
- High abrasion rubber outsole
- View more Men's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :