Reebok Realflex Transition 2 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886407639100
Transition those feet into the newest Reebok cross training shoe! The Reebok® RealFlex™ Transition 2.0 trainer allows the foot to move naturally with the engineering of the flex-friendly sensors and Ultralite sole. Sprint, stretch or just run and enjoy the full range of natural motion.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper for support, comfort and breathability
- Low-profile, minimalist silhouette for low-to-ground feel and added mobility
- Form-fitting design and sock-like feel keeps shoe in contact with your foot
- 3D Ultralite outsole provides lightweight support while encouraging natural footstrike
- RealFlex® sole design with 76 individual sensors
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :