Reebok DMX Sky Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886839826277
Lace-up and get moving in these men's DMX Sky performance running shoes for men. Featuring DMXSky outsole technology which channels air exactly where you need it for excellent underfoot cushioning, while the thin, midfoot caging offers lightweight support.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Two-dimensional mesh upper offers prime ventilation with a subtle texture shift
- Thin synthetic midfoot caging system offers lightweight structure and support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Mesh lining
- Cushioned insole for long lasting comfort
- DMXSky outsole contains three independent moving channels that transfer cushioned air where you need it, when you need it
- Carbon rubber outsole for traction, grip and durability
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Reebok Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :