Puma Voltaic 5 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887128732804
Whether hanging out with the guys or pounding pavement, the bold men's Voltaic 5 running shoe from Puma will support you, stride for stride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- ecoOrtholite® cushioned footbed helps wick away moisture and provides antimicrobial protection
- ArchTec™ Technology gently guides foot through a natural transition from touchdown to toe-off
- Compression molded midsole with icell™ unit in heel for shock absorption
- EverTrack™ rubber outsole adds traction and durability in high-abrasion areas
- Weight: 12.2 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: