Puma Voltaic 4 Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887119607449
Whether hanging out with the gals or pounding pavement, the bold women's Voltaic 4 running shoe from Puma features ArchTech™ and EverTrack™ technology for stability and durability and will support you stride for stride.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar for comfort
- Pull tab on heel and tongue for easy on/off
- TPU toe cap for protection against loose debris
- Textile lining
- ecoOrthoLite® cushioned insole helps to wick away moisture and provides antimicrobial protection
- ArchTec™ Technology gently guides foot through a natural transition from touchdown to toe-off
- TPU shank for increased stability
- Compression molded midsole with icell unit in heel for shock absorption
- EverTrack™ rubber outsole adds traction and durability in high-abrasion areas
- More colors available
- View more Women's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :