Puma Voltaic 4 Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887119620929
Whether hanging out with the guys or pounding pavement, the bold Voltaic 4 running shoe from Puma will support you, stride for stride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Pull tab on heel and tongue for easy slip-on
- Fabric lining
- ecoOrtholite® cushioned footbed helps wick away moisture and provides antimicrobial protection
- ArchTec™ Technology gently guides foot through a natural transition from touchdown to toe-off
- Compression molded midsole with icell™ unit in heel for shock absorption
- EverTrack™ rubber outsole adds traction and durability in high-abrasion areas
- Weight: 13.25 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :