Puma Toori Run Y Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886378334974
Inspired by the lights of Tokyo, the über cool women's Toori Run Y from Puma features a brightly colored upper and 2 sets of colored laces so you can customize your look! Plus, with an Eco OrthoLite™ footbed to help wick away moisture and an air cell unit in the heel for a great look and shock absorption, you'll look like one cool cat when you're out running.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- 2 sets of colored laces for optional customization
- Lightly padded collar for comfort
- Tongue attaches down to the footbed for a glove-like midfoot fit
- Pull tab on tongue for easy on/off
- Fabric lining
- Contoured Eco OrthoLite™ cushioned footbed helps wick away moisture and inhibit odors
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning in forefoot
- Air cell unit in heel provides cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured rubber sole provides durability and traction
- View more Women's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :