Puma Sierra Trakker Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887120965453
Streamlined with a lightweight design and sporty, sleek upper, the men's Puma Sierra Trakker will pull double duty as it helps you over the tough terrain and keeps you looking stylish. With a durable ripstop nylon upper and rugged lug outsole, these lace-ups won't let you down.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Ripstop nylon and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe cap protects against loose debris
- Fabric lining
- eco OrthoLite® footbed is antimicrobial, helps wick away moisture and inhibits odors
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- EverTrack solid rubber lug outsole is durable and provides grip over any terrain
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility
- Weight: 8.8 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :