Puma Shintai Runner Cat Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887120885751
With a lightweight upper and lots of flexibility, the women's Shintai Runner Cat running shoe will keep you going during your short or longer runs. Plus, with a stylish design, you'll look like one cool cat while you work out.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber heel and forefoot provide added durability and traction in these high-wear areas
- Deep flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- More colors available
- View more Women's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :