Puma PowerTech Performance Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887121408805
Whether hanging out with the guys or pounding pavement, the bold men's PowerTech performance running shoe from Puma will support you, stride for stride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- eco OrthoLite® cushioned footbed is antimicrobial, helps wick away moisture and inhibits odors
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- PowerTech™ heel unit for maximum cushioning and shock absorption
- Evertrack rubber outsole for traction, responsiveness and durability
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Weight: 10.3 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: