Puma PowerTech Blaze SL Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887120675727
Go big or go home in the men's Puma PowerTech Blaze SL running shoe! This performance trainer has upgraded technical features with its OrthoLite® footbed, PowerTech™ cushioning and EverTrack™ abrasion-resistant outsole.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Leather and fabric upper
- Synthetic cage overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Bootie construction
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- eco OrthoLite® cushioned footbed is antimicrobial, helps wick away moisture and inhibits odors
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- PowerTech™ heel unit for maximum cushioning and shock absorption
- EverTrack™ rubber outsole provides traction and superior durability
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Weight: 11.6 oz. (men's size 9.5)
- View more Men's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :