Puma OSU v3 NM Lightweight Slip-On Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887121455144
A bold look with a futuristic edge, the men's OSU v3 lightweight running shoe will blow your mind! These slip-on kicks have multiple elastic bands down the front for a snug fit and flexibility that won't slow you down.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Slip-on design
- Elastic strap details down the front for a snug fit
- Padded collar for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- eco OrthoLite® cushioned footbed is anti-microbial, inhibits odors and helps wick away moisture
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 9.3 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: