Puma Narita v2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887704231240
Especially made for you ladies, the women's Narita v2 running shoe from Puma features an Eco OrthoLite® footbed to help wick away moisture and a sporty-chic design for you to rock while running, or just running errands.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper
- Lace-up closure
- Reflective detailing for visibility in low-light conditions
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- ecoOrtholite® cushioned footbed helps wick away moisture and provides antimicrobial protection
- Injection molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility
- EverTrack™ rubber outsole adds traction and durability in high-abrasion areas
- Weight: 5.75 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: