Puma GeoTech Aya Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 887121446067
Take stride in style in the women's Puma GeoTech Aya running shoe. Made with the modern runner in mind, this lightweight lace-up will take you through your training with ease - you might even forget they are there!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays provide support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility
- EverTrack™ rubber outsole with flex grooves for traction and a more adaptive, responsive stride
- Weight: 7.3 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: