Puma Cell Surin Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 886377743548
Sporty style fast enough to keep up with your pace! The men's Puma Surin running shoe features the stability and traction you've been looking for in a running shoe. Enough said!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Leather and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- Perforated detailing for added ventilation
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- eco OrthoLite® cushioned footbed is anti-microbial, helps inhibit odors and wicks away moisture
- Air cell unit in heel for cushioning and shock absorption
- TPU Shank for increased stability
- EverTrack™ rubber outsole for superior durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Weight: 11.9 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :