Puma Cell Riaze Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887119393380
Especially made for you ladies, the women's Cell Riaze running shoe from Puma features an Eco OrthoLite™ footbed to help wick away moisture and a sporty-chic design for you to rock while running, or just running errands.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Contoured Eco OrthoLite™ cushioned footbed helps wick away moisture and inhibit odors
- ArchTec™ support midfoot provides stability and support
- Air cell unit in heel for cushioning and shock absorption
- EverTrack™ rubber outsole provides traction and durability
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- View more Women's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :