Puma Bioweb Elite Speed Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 887121442038
The über cool women's Bioweb Elite Speed lightweight running shoe from Puma features bright pops of color and a webbed look for one wicked design! These shoes were engineered to deliver maximum stability and cushioning for the neutral to over-pronator and will leave your competition in the dust.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with WebCage™ injected synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded collar for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole has perforations for breathability and provides great underfoot cushioning
- controlCELL designation for highly functional design engineered to maximize stability and control
- WebTech™ flexible TPU heel wrap provides shock absorption and structured cushioning
- External synthetic web heel counter provides support and durability
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Evertrack rubber outsole for traction, responsiveness and durability
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Weight: 7.7 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: