Puma Bioweb Elite Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886378832418
The über cool women's Bioweb Elite lightweight running shoe from Puma features bright pops of color and a webbed look for one wicked design! Plus, with an Eco OrthoLite™ footbed to help wick away moisture and a lightweight feel, these shoes were engineered to deliver maximum stability and cushioning and will leave your competition in the dust.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with WebCage™ injected synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lightly padded collar for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured Eco OrthoLite™ cushioned footbed helps wick away moisture and inhibit odors
- controlCELL designation for highly functional design engineered to maximize stability and control
- WebTech™ flexible TPU heel wrap provides shock absorption and structured cushioning
- External synthetic web heel counter provides support and durability
- Combination EVA and rubber outsole for optimal cushioning, responsiveness and durability
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- View more Women's Puma Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :