Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 820652011403
Lighter than its predecessor, the women's Zoom Vomero+ 8 performance running shoe from Nike is sure to impress! With improved comfort and stability, this shoe will have you outpacing the competition in no time.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for stability
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Dynamic Fit technology wraps midfoot and arch for glove-like fit
- Full length Cushlon midsole for responsive cushioning
- Nike Zoom unit in heel and forefoot
- Heel crash pad for impact protection
- Rubber sole with deep flex grooves and waffle pattern for flexibility and traction
- Nike+ ready
- More colors available
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :