Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 884500712980
Lighter than its predecessor, the men's Zoom Vomero+ 8 performance running shoe from Nike is sure to impress! With improved comfort and stability, this shoe will have you outpacing the competition in no time.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Dynamic Fit technology wraps midfoot and arch for glove-like fit
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Removable FITSOLE 3 contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Full length Cushlon midsole for responsive cushioning
- Nike+ ready
- Nike Zoom units in heel and forefoot
- Heel crash pad for impact protection
- Rubber sole with waffle pattern provide durability and traction
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- More colors available
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :