Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 884498350812
Lighter than its predecessor, the men's Zoom Vomero+ 8 performance running shoe from Nike is sure to impress! With improved comfort and stability plus a bright pop of color, this shoe will have you outpacing the competition in no time.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for stability
- Dynamic Fit technology wraps midfoot and arch for glove-like fit
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Full length Cushlon™ midsole for soft yet responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Nike Zoom™ units at heel and forefoot for shock absorption
- Heel crash pad for impact protection
- Rubber waffle pattern outsole with Duralon™ for durability and traction
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber at heel and toe for superior durability in these high-wear areas
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Nike+ ready
- Weight: 11.9 oz (men's size 10)
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :