Nike Zoom Vomero 8 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 887226269394
Lighter than its predecessor, the women's Zoom Vomero+ 8 performance running shoe from Nike is sure to impress! With superior comfort and stability, this shoe will have you outpacing the competition in no time.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Dynamic Fit technology wraps midfoot and arch for glove-like fit
- Nike+ ready
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Full length Cushlon™ midsole provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Nike Zoom™ units in forefoot and heel for additional lightweight cushioning
- Heel crash pad for impact protection
- Rubber waffle pattern outsole with Duralon™ technology for excellent durability and traction
- BRS 1000™ carbon rubber heel and toe for superior durability in these high wear areas
- Deep flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride and more natural range of motion
- Weight: 9.2 oz (women's size 8)
- More colors available
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :