Nike Zoom Fly Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 091208565668
Lighter than its predecessor, the women's Zoom Fly lightweight running shoe from Nike is sure to impress! With improved comfort and stability, this shoe will have you outpacing the competition in no time.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for stability
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Full length Cushlon™ midsole for soft yet responsive, lightweight cushioning
- Nike Zoom™ units at heel and forefoot for shock absorption
- Heel crash pad for impact protection
- Rubber waffle pattern outsole with Duralon™ for durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View more Women's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: