Nike Wild Trail Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 091203993206
Venture off the beaten path during your daily runs in the men's Nike Wild Trail. These lightweight trail running shoes have pretty pops of color and environmentally preferred rubber outsole with waffle pattern for superior traction and durability.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with leather overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Padded collar for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable contoured Fitsole™ insole provides excellent underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Environmentally-preferred rubber outsole with waffle pattern
- Flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 9.2 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Nike
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: