Nike Solarsoft Run Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887229901246
Run in lightweight comfort in the men's Nike Solarsoft Run shoe! These minimal-inspired lace-ups have a lightweight design, flexible outsole and plenty of cushioning.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with leather and suede overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Heel and tongue pull tabs for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Solarsoft footbed provides lightweight cushioning
- Harder durometer Solarsoft outsole provides traction, flexibility and stability
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: