Nike Revolution 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887225255008
Experience the comfort and stability of the women's Nike Revolution II running shoe! Built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires extra cushioning and support, this brightly colored shoe will help you achieve superior results every workout.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Full-length Phylon midsole for provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole with waffle pattern for traction and durability
- Deep flex grooves provide enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (women's size 7)
- More colors available
- View more Nike
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: