Nike Revolution 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 826218214851
Experience the comfort and stability of the men's Nike Revolution 2 running shoe! Built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires extra cushioning and support, this shoe will help you achieve superior results every workout.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable fabric lining
- Cushioned insole
- Full-length Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole with waffle pattern for traction
- Deep flex grooves provide flexibility and a smoother stride
- More colors available
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :