Nike Reax Run 9 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 883412110549
Kick your fitness into high gear in the chic women's Nike Reax Run 9 running shoe! With excellent shock absorption and cushioning right where you need it, this performance shoe will keep you comfortable during your most intense runs!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic over and underlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Fabric lining
- Removable contoured Fitsole™ insole provides excellent underfoot cushioning
- Reax rearfoot technology provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and support
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction
- Flex grooves allow for a more natural range of motion and enhanced flexibility
- Weight: 8.6 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Nike
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: