Nike Air Pegasus 29 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886737052570
You will definitely feel the difference in your training when you wear the men's Nike Air Pegasus+ 29 lightweight running shoe! This performance running shoe offers ultra-responsive cushioning and targeted support and will help neutral to under-pronators reach their maximum running performance.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Reflective elements for higher visibility in low-light conditions
- Nike+ ready
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable FitSole 2™ insole provides excellent cushioning
- Internal heel counter wraps the heel for a snug, secure fit
- Full length Cushlon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nike Zoom unit in the heel provides additional lightweight cushioning and a responsive ride
- Rubber outsole with waffle pattern for durability and multi-surface traction
- Flex grooves in forefoot enhance flexibility and provide a smoother stride
- 10.5 oz (men's size 10)
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :