Nike LunarGlide 5 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887225354565
The men's Nike LunarGlide+ 5 is the perfect running partner for the mild under-pronator to neutral runner. With dynamic support and the stability you need, these lightweight technical shoes will support you while you go the distance.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Seamless, single layer breathable mesh upper with Flywire™ technology provides a superior fit and feel, as well as reduced pressure on the top ridge of the foot
- Lace-up closure
- Nike+ ready
- Reflective elements at heel for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured Fitsole insole provides great underfoot cushioning and arch support
- Dynamic Support™ provides stability without added weight or stiffness
- Floating heel clip moves with the foot to provide support, moderating excessive rearfoot pronation
- Lunarlon™ cushioned midsole for lightweight cushioning and a springy response
- Rubber pods at forefoot and heel for traction and durability in these high-wear areas
- Deep flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 9.3 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: