Nike Lunar Tempo 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $100.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 354362
UPC # 886668260655
UPC # 886668260655
Nike Lunar Tempo 2 women's lightweight running shoe has been tweaked just slightly from its predecessor with the addition of an internal bootie for even more plush comfort. The innersleeve fits like a sock and has perforations for added ventilation.
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Engineered mesh upper with Flywire cables
- Perforated bootie construction
- Removable insole
- Lunarlon cushioned midsole for lightweight cushioning and a springy response
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber segments throughout outsole for durability
- Waffle pistons in the outsole absorb impact and enhance responsiveness
- Flex grooves for enhanced flexibility
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Nike
January 08, 2017
"Love these. bought them for work, on my feet for 8+ hours. so comfy!"
December 27, 2016
"This is a very comfortable and sharp-looking shoe. The cushion really makes it worthy of its name"
December 05, 2016
Not my favorite pair of nikes
"Nike has been my favorite shoe, this one does the job for walking but doesn't have a lot of arch support compared to others"
October 24, 2016
"Color-wise, this shoe was exactly what I was looking for. I wear a 5.5 and unfortunately DSW doesn't carry this size in Nike's, but I read reviews and saw that this shoe ran small and went with the 6. It didn't run quite small enough, but this isn't DSW's fault or the shoes fault. The main thing I didn't like about the shoe is that it was too lightweight and did not have enough arch support. I was bought these shoes to use for indoor HIIT workouts."
Click anywhere to close this.