Nike Kaishi Lightweight Sneaker - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 091201286928
Kick your workout into high gear in the men's Kaishi Run from Nike! These runners are the brother to the coveted Roshe Run, super lightweight and would pair perfectly with any casual outfit.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with suede overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- No-sew bootie fit
- Padded collar for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Full-length Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Phylon traction outsole
- Flex grooves at forefoot and heel for added flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.45 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Nike Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: